Thursday, March 24, 2011

2nd Anniversary

Two years married, eight years together, ten point five years since we met.  Wow, time flies.

We went to Courtyard St. James for lunch, as I plan on doing every year, and ate our meal 5 feet from where we said our vows.  Eva was a little fussy and it was crazy windy, but pleasant nonetheless.

Yaniv bought me a MacBook Air because, as he said, I've never talked about wanting something so much for so long, even if it is from a company I despise.

I got him a family membership to the zoo because he always wants to go, but apparently he thought it was lame.  I made him wander the zoo after lunch anyways.  The only animals Eva cared about were the fish, but it was nice for her to get fresh air.

Later, Yaniv brought the zoo home and caught an opossum in our backyard.


Finally, we ended the evening with a romantic dinner at our favorite upscale sushi place.  It was the first time we'd eaten out without Eva, but I think we were both so tired we weren't able to fully enjoy it.  I did, however, thoroughly enjoy the saki.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your anniversary! I love that you're able to have lunch at the same place where you had your wedding.

    Glad you got some grown-up time. I'm jealous of the sushi and sake! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be there soon enough. Just think, you can sleep in. I haven't slept more than 5 hours at a time in 4 months! Oh the joys of mommy-hood (don't let your husband pretend he understands...)

    ReplyDelete