Monday, October 4, 2010

The Nursery is Done!

Yes, I realize I have 6.5 weeks left until my due date, but most people don't have the time to be as insanely prepared as I am.  After my last baby shower, I took the time to finish filling out my baby registry.  Fortunately, there was little left and it only took a short afternoon (although I'm sure Yaniv didn't consider it short).

And now we have a fully functional baby's room!  Crib, glider, dresser, changing station, etc...  We're also using the room for storage of all things baby (swing, bouncy seat, stroller) until we decide what to do with our cats, but I did my best to hide those artifacts from view in the pictures.

I think overall the room is functional and friendly.  It may not be perfect, but it's close enough for our needs!  Until she's 2 she won't care what her room looks like, anyway.

Now that everything is ready in the house, we can look forward to the classes at the hospital.  Starting tonight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment