Sunday, February 27, 2011

Crafty Mommy

I wrote this a month ago and forgot to post it!  So here goes....

I recently joined a playgroup for Eva.  Yaniv questioned how much babies can even play with one another at this age, but as all moms know, playgroups are for us.

One of the moms in the group lives really close to me, and last week she invited me over to try our hands at a craft.  Her son behaved perfectly while Eva screamed and cried because it was nap time, or because she is having a growth spurt, or because she is just crazy.  Whatever the reason, Luke showed her up big time and I had to leave early.

For our craft, we used toilet paper rolls, paint, glue, wooden balls, string, wrapping paper and twigs.  The other mommy was kind enough to provide the supplies and do most of my work while I tried to comfort screaming Eva.  In the end, we made delightful mobiles which we agreed have no place above a crib where they pose a horrible choking/breaking hazard.  Mine became a cute wall hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment